structural engineer, Portuguese-speaker, location UK or Portugal
Occasional work over a period of 3-6 months
We’re looking for an engineer with:
- the equivalent of a UK degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- able to navigate building control in Portugal
- seismic design experience preferable
The work related mainly to language interpretaton and translation so is location-independent.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- understand the nature and use of steel and timber in buildings, and application of their associated Eurocodes.
- have a working knowledge of how buildings are assembled in Portugal
- have detailed experience of the requirements of building control in Portugal
Pay rate is competitive